Youth Development Sports Grant
Grants are now available each year to support the aspirations of Ngāti Toa youth who have achieved recognition for their chosen sport code and are working towards NZ representation or other country national representation or international achievement. A Recipient of this grant is not eligible for a sports representation grant for the same event.
Funding levels - up to $300 per person, per annum for travel and attendance costs
1. Individual Youth Development Sport Grants
- Age limit to under 18yrs
- Registered with Ngāti Toa ( www.ngatitoa.iwi.nz )
- Completed application form
- Confirmation of attendance/selection
- Bank generated bank account information
- Other information as requested
2. Ineligible Events
- Completed events
- Capital fund or debt reduction
- Commercial venture
- Funded event from other Ngāti Toa grants
Nb. Criteria for funding will be assessed on a case by case basis and at the discretion of the Sports Funding Allocation Committee.