information regarding the education grant
1. Education Grants are made available for those pursuing post-secondary school education. This includes polytechnic, university, college of education and whare wānanga, etc.
2. Applicants will only be considered from those who are Ngāti Toa.
3. Applications close for Education Grants 6th August 2018.
4. Te Reo Māori has been a priority for Te Rūnanga O Toa Rangatira Inc, therefore, students undertaking Māori language study will be considered a high priority.
5. This committee will only consider subsidising course fees.
6. Completed applications should be sent to:
7. Please ensure that all necessary documentation is included with the application: